26 October 2012

THE DEVIL FORTIFIES





Thanks to my prompt paying habits, the devil decided to enrich itself with a whopping P17,000 additional credit limit.

WOAH!

Wait... did I ever request you to increase my credit limit? NO. You just took the liberty to increase my expense capacity. Isn’t that a blatant act of stealing my very right to decide my own lifestyle? I mean, with this single move, you have successfully “incepted” into my brain thoughts about buying a new pair of leather shoes, a 1-week set of dress shirts, a wristwatch, and an air ionizer.

And if I try to divert my mind away, I start thinking about a portable mp3 player with FM tuner, an A/C unit, an HTC Wildfire, a personal refrigerator, and a roundtrip ticket to Coron!




Jeez, Citi, you’re one huge stress. Even after I quit being your employee.

1 comments:

Paulo Emmanuel Marasigan said...

Dapat you opted not to take the increased CL. haha.

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger