27 August 2012

BLV T R NT



Before I start this entry, let me just make a (belated) congratulatory shoutout to my two brods in UPLB Street Jazz, Louie Canaria and Erik Javier. Yeah, I know I have already done this in Facebook but I just want to make this moment a part of my blog. :-)


Both Louie & Erik were part of the Megacrew entry of the UP Streetdance Club which won 3rd place in World Hiphop International (Megacrew Division). Erik is also part of The Crew, a subset of UP Streetdance Club which competed in the Adult Division of the same event. They bested all the other entries... GOLD baby!

with Louie and his Bronze

Erik's Bronze and Gold
Great job, you guys!


===

Okay, since I am now in a roll, and since I’m still on vacation, let me squeeze in this entry posts that I missed writing about due to my uber impossible work-school routine.


---
---


First up, I want to congratulate my friend Jaja (Pooja Sujanani). She recently got married.

If you’re wondering if that’s her in the image, yes, you’re right. She is a pure blooded Indian who grew up in Bohol.


I know she had wanted this for the longest time. That’s why I’m very happy that her prince charming was just around the bend. :-)

By the way, that “prince charming” bit is not much of a metaphor, because this multi-lingual gal friend of mine is a real life princess! (Believe it or not.)



---
---


One of the things I look forward to every time I go home to Davao is meeting my two best friends Kenneth & Irene. Although we rarely see each other, we value our friendship deeply. We’ve been friends since I was still convinced I was Green Ranger at day, and Kurapica at night.



Ken2x and In2x, thanks for all the years of friendship (trivia: my nickname at home is John2x, hehe). You’ll always be a part of the “home” that I always long to return to.

By the way, in the entire stretch of our friendship, I don’t recall us three having a fight of any sort. (Believe it or not.)



---
---


This next one reminds me of the barbecue flavoured Cheetos, which is only manufactured in South Korea.



I discovered that we have a durian-flavoured Fudgee Barr here in Davao. :-)  (Believe it or not.)


---
---





This man here (believe it or not) is our company CEO, Sir Jumbing de Rosas. Even in his late forties (according to Facebook) he still leads an active lifestyle. I heard he runs daily. He also swims, does martial arts, et cetera. What a man! A true inspiration.


---
---


Someone posted this in Facebook, with the caption (believe it or not): Summer Snow in Los BaƱos.


Is it snow? Nah. Those white stuff are droppings of kapok tree. I don’t know if it’s the same stinky tree we used to refer to as (please excuse) tamod tree, which in certain seasons leaves a lingering stench in some parts of the campus.


---
---

This is Sue Prado. And she is one of the most beautiful faces that grazed Elbi. She is one of my top college crushes. *blush*



(Sue, if ever you see this, I apologize I stole your pics in FB.)

I haven't really talked to her in college. I was an uhuging freshman when she was in her final year in the campus. But anyway, I was surprised when one of my dance colleague in college posted this in his FB wall:



She won a best actress award! Good job. :-)

Due to my overflowing zeal, I commented this on the post without noticing she was tagged in the post:



I was then surprised on a Facebook notification with her name on it. Apparently, she read my comment. *blush*


Gosh, I thought I was going to go into seizure. I was starstruck to death. *blush*

So, to kill myself off, I added her as a friend in Facebook. Ganyan ka-kapal mukha ko. (Believe it or not.)







---
---


Just this month, a first of its kind of wedding took place in Taiwan. It was a Buddhist wedding ceremony of (read) two brides! (Believe it or not.)




---
---


If you were already a kid during the 90’s you have probably heard of Maskman. It is one of those children TV series that has five superhero characters in it, and most of the time giant robots and monsters. Think Fiveman, Jetman, Bioman, or the most well-known Power Rangers. Haven’t heard of them? Leave this blog this instant.

Joookes!

Anyway, here’s a little trivia. (Believe it or not) the guy who portrayed Michael Joe (Takeru) or Red Mask is now living here in the Philippines. He has a beautiful Filipina wife and a cute kid.





---
---



And lastly, that pictured above is my very own umbrella which I left at school (College of Business Administration building) right outside the laboratory. I really value that umbrella because it’s sturdy and it has survived numerous typhoons. The next day, I went straight to the building security guard to ask about the umbrella. She said they do not have an umbrella in their ‘lost & found’ section. She also told me to try the
utility guy. The man said he hasn’t seen any umbrella. :-(

While disappointedly walking back to the classroom, I saw my umbrella right outside the laboratory (exactly as pictured above). It was still parked there the way I left it. Amazing! Not a single soul has touched my umbrella. (Believe it or not.)





======

P.S. That faggot Carabuena pig went to MMDA Headquarters and publicly asked for apology. BLV T R NT.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger